Author Topic: Club Pass Please read!  (Read 384 times)

Offline KC1DWH

• Novice
  • Wecome New Member!
Club Pass Please read!
« on: May 27, 2023, 08:30:16 AM »
I just emailed the following to the email distribution list I have for the clubs, if you did not get an email and are a club that is interested in the club pass feel free to get a hold of me as well as send in an application!

"Hello Fellow Amatuer Radio Clubs!
My name is Nicholas Kettle, KC1DWH I have been recently appointed club coordinator for NEARFEST. It was a pleasure to meet many of the clubs during our last fest. For those I did not get a chance to meet with, I hope we get a chance to chat soon! We have less than 140 days until the next NEARFEST! I am asking all club contacts to please take a few minutes to read and fill out the attached letter and application. (If you have already done so at Deerfield or have since mailed or emailed me a copy you are all set!) The letter also takes a few moments to reintroduce the club program and remind everyone of the responsibilities that go along with it. The NEARFEST club program is open to all eligible clubs that attend NEARFEST.  With the club pass two vehicles with two people each are allowed to enter the grounds at 8:00 AM 1 hour early to claim the clubs ?traditional area?. If you are a new club and would like to participate you are more than welcome and feel free to contact me by email on here or call/ text 401-473-7784. I ask that all clubs even with a prior permanent pass to PLEASE FILL OUT the application so I can update the information on my end. I will be issuing new passes for the fall. I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial day weekend and take a moment or two and think about the sacrifices our brave men and women have made.
73!
Nick KC1DWH
NEARFEST Club Coordinator"