Here's the list of food vendors who will be serving a wide range of meals and snacks at NEAR-Fest II. There will be NO shortage of food this time. Some old favorites from the Hosstraders:
1. Pat's Apple Crisp, the all-time favorite! No description is required.
2. The Lobster Roll folks are also back again. They feature yummy lobstah rolls (yes, this is New England after all!)
3. The Deerfield Community Church will be joining us for the first time at NEAR-Fest. They feature home-cooked meals and breakfast at reasonable prices.
4. New to NEAR-Fest but familiar to the M.I.T. Flea Market crowd is Marty B's Mobile Meals. Marty cools up a storm and has some wonderful entrees including Bourbon Chicken for your dining delight.
5. Belgian Al is back again with sweets and other goodies.
6. Finally, an old Hosstraders veteran, Angelina's, with Italian sausage, hamburgers, fries and breakfast.