Author Topic: Big Lot of ham radio cards priceing  (Read 3732 times)

Offline antiqueradiobuff

• General
Big Lot of ham radio cards priceing
« on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:29 PM »
I just purchased a Big lot of Ham Radio Cards See description below I like to sell it as a lot i like to get  $300.00 or B/O ca$h sale  for the whole  lot of cards and the Log Books.  I asking to little or to much? I appreciate the help Thank You

Large Lot of OVER 100 HAM RADIO Cards from Around The World and Local - MOST are mid- 1950's but a few up into the 1970's and '80's with 4 Journals - This is a nice collection of about 140 post card sized ham radio communication cards that were exchanged between users. There are a few from overseas - Czechoslovakia, Germany, Canada, and France that I saw, but also many from around the U.S. This lot also has 4 journals that correspond to some of the cards. 

Offline antiqueradiobuff

• General
Re: Big Lot of ham radio cards priceing
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 03:14:08 PM »
 ??? well after much much much much  thought ??? I have decided to keep the lot of cards of the differnt ham radio cards and enjoy them
Thanks for the help ;)

Offline N1FU

• General
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »
 Although I do not collect them. I know that lots of people do.You may want to bring them anyway. Great conversation starters... Randy

Offline antiqueradiobuff

• General
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »
 ??? maybe just a few place them on a board as in display type but if the 15 day forcast is correct it does not look good for me out side :'( but ill have to pray it gets better ??? ::)