Author Topic: The Good Stuff - A Preliminary List  (Read 1818 times)

Offline W1RC

• NEAR-Fest Founder & Benevolent Dictator.
  • Administrator
  • Extra
The Good Stuff - A Preliminary List
« on: September 30, 2011, 09:58:52 AM »
Received this list from Norm, W1ITT (formerly WA1IVB).  PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS (with a couple of exceptions)  WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT NEAR-FEST X ON SALE CASH ONLY.   ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED SO DON'T ASK.  YOU MUST BE AT DEERFIELD ON OCTOBER 14th & 15th TO BUY THESE ITEMS.

Just another good reason to come to Deerfield NH on October 14th & 15th 2011!

MrMike, W1RC

Memo to Near-Fest Attendees.......
From Norm W1ITT

As many of you already know, Joe K1RQG died in June.  Joe was one of the three founders and operators of the Hosstraders Hamfest, along with Bob W1GWU and me.  Today's Near-Fest has borrowed heavily from the template that Joe developed and led over the years.  Now, Bob and I are faced with the task of disassembling and selling Joe's radio gear for the benefit of his wife. The task is enormous!  Joe was a DXer, EME (moonbounce) enthusiast, Software Defined Radio experimenter, and general collector of cool radios.

We will be bringing the first layer of goodies to NearFest at Deerfield this October 14 and 15, and NearFest has been kind enough to offer us space in one of the Commercial Buildings.  I'm including a partial list of goodies below.  Items will be priced to move.  However, please realize that as this is an estate sale, all sales will be final, all items will be sold on as as-is basis with no warranty and , most importantly, all sales will be cash only, no checks, and we are not set up for plastic.

Collins 75A4 and KWS-1 combo, the Gold Dust Twins.  Because of the weight, this will only be brought along for a confirmed buyer.  Nicht fer gerfingerpoken....

Collins 32V2

Collins 75A1

Collins 30S1 Amp (probably will bring only for confirmed buyer)

B&W 5100 transmitter

National NC183D

Tektronics 465 Scope with DM44

3 - Bird Model 43 Watt meters

Approximately 50 Bird 43 slugs.

Johnson Ranger I

Elmac AF67 PMR7 classic mobile combo

Hallicrafters S-120

Johnson Viking II with VFO 122

Central Electronics 20A with 458 VFO

Drake L7 amp
Drake L4 amp
Various Drake TR7 transceivers, RV7 remote VFOs etc with PS7 power supplies etc

Henry 2K3 amp

NCL 2000 amp
MLA 2500 amp
Heath SB200 amp
Heath SB220 amp

Yaesu FT900, FT 920, FT-1000 with SP5 speaker console with Timewave processor, FT847, FT101B

Collins S-Line...lots of it including KWM-2, KWM2A, 75S1, 32S3, 312B5s,75S3round, 32S3wing, 516F2s, Collins antenna coupler etc

Also lots of tubes, test equipment, station accessories, etc.

If you wish to make offers on the Gold Dust twins or the 30S1 amp you may contact W1ITT at   wa1ivb@att.net  .  We haven't priced the other goodies yet so, rather than creating a lot of email confusion, please join us at Near-Fest and talk there. I don't want to ship anything, anyhow.  Again, we will not be accepting checks or plastic, just cash money, dead presidents, so be prepared.  Our goal is to sell out.  It's been said that "all the good stuff is on Ebay."   Well, not this time!  The good stuff will be at Near-Fest.

73 and thanks

Norm W1ITT and Bob W1GWU